The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for all activities related to shipping, receiving and coordination with trucking carriers as well as the flow of raw materials and finished goods transfers within facility and related recordkeeping, and will also plan and facilitate activities of assigned personnel.
- Supervise all shipping activities
- Plan and supervise all physical movement, location, storage and shipment of all products, materials or finished goods and all related recordkeeping
- Coordinate all related paperwork and assures accuracy
- Insure specific customer requests for packaging/shipping requirements
- Assures bills of lading are accurate and complete
- Manage the transfer of raw materials from warehouse to manufacturing including receipt and verification of incoming goods against purchase orders and other documents
- Assure the appropriate storage of incoming goods.
- Track raw material inventories
- Assure regular cycle count are conducted as required
- Resolve discrepancies through investigation and proper communication with appropriate personnel and assists in handling customer complaints
- Coordinate with carriers, routing and freight pick-ups
- Assure preparation and proper filing of accurate related documents
- Plan and assign work to make the most efficient use of personnel to complete workloads
- Investigate causes of delay or inadequate performance
- Assure all required safety and preventive maintenance checks on equipment are performed according to policy
- Stay current with applicable transportation regulations and tariffs
- High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline preferred
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a related discipline
- Knowledge of warehousing principles and traffic management
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Requires licensing as a lift truck operator
Thermaflex offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans
- Group Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Programs
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
“This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment q3ualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.”
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $50,000.00 per year