Keys order information into the computer. Processes transactions with accuracy understanding and adhering to different processing rules for various transaction types. Assists Warehouse Manager with requested warehouse activities and essential functions which include but are not limited to the following functions listed below.
- Performs inventory cycle count activity for inventory control
- Data entry, keying shipments, filing paperwork, and maintaining file/workspace organization
- Communicating interdepartmentally
- Processes UPS orders
- Prepares, records, and files related documents and utilizes computer
- Flexible to work overtime and weekends
- Performs warehouse upkeep and organization.
- Assists with physical inventory activities.
- Forklift operation as required.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Prior experience working in a warehouse (preferred)
- Clerical work/administrative tasks
- Exemplary math skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to operate forklifts if needed
- Computer literacy
- Ability to communicate effectively, professionally, and interdepartmentally, including both verbally and written
- Visual acuity for forklift operation.
- Subject to warehouse conditions/heat and cold.
- Forklift License
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
“This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment q3ualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.”
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer